Please read them carefully before accepting them. If you breach these terms, Speaker for Schools (SfS) will suspend your account and you will cease to have access to the CMS.
User Content – defined as all information (textual and image/video) input by the partner to the CMS:
- All content uploaded to our CMS is subject to review by SfS staff, who reserve the right to refuse to publish it if it does not meet our guidelines.
- All content must adhere to the standards laid out in the UK Code of Non-broadcast Advertising and Direct & Promotional Marketing (CAP Code), which is available here.
- All content must not infringe any third party’s intellectual property rights (including trademarks, copyright, moral rights, database rights, design rights, confidentiality rights and all other rights having equivalent or similar effect), or other proprietary rights, or personality rights or rights of privacy.
- All content must not violate any law regarding unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising.
- All content must not be defamatory, trade libellous, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing and otherwise breach any applicable law or regulation.
- All content must not be obscene, indecent, blasphemous, offensive or sexually explicit.
- All content must not contain viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful.
Information about you and your use of our CMS:
Information about European Youth Card Association:
We have received license from the European Youth Card Association (EYCA) to launch Youth Card across England, Wales and Northern Ireland. EYCA’s mission is to support young people across Europe to enable them to become mobile and active.
If your discount is uploaded to the EYCA website, your account manager will inform you. Please ensure that all discount codes are available to use across Europe for a seamless experience.